Window film will reduce energy consumption, lower your cooling costs, improve comfort, and protect your interior furnishings from fading. With the most extensive selection of window tinting products in today’s market, you’ll feel safe knowing Window Genie’s trained, professional technicians are not only installing the perfect window tint to fit your needs, but every window tinting product is backed by our manufactures lifetime guarantee.
Top 10 Reasons to Have Window Film
1. Decrease Heat – Today’s window film is extremely efficient at controlling the effects of solar energy. Film can provide up to 85% heat reduction as compared to untreated glass.
2. Cut Glare – Targeting Spectrally Select Rays will reduce glare while Improving the view from your tinted windows
3. Reduce Fading – Window film blocks 99.9% of UV rays and greatly reduce fading in your home & Office
4. Increased Privacy – Select window films can reduce visibility from the outside. Consultation recommended.
5. Increase Safety – Make Your Glass virtually impenetrable with Safety Window tints. Keeps glass from shattering on impact.
6. Improve Comfort and Enjoy Energy Savings – By reducing Heat & Glare in your home, you will save money on utility bills
7. Enhance Appearance – With the largest selection on the market today, we will find the right product to fit your needs.
8. It’s fast and Easy – Install lifetime Guaranteed Window Film applications in under 1 day. (most cases)
9. Lifetime Guarantee – Ask for details. Manufacture Warranties on all Window film Products
10. No Added Maintenance – Once applied, maintain your windows as you did before the window film application.
Residential Window Film: (hyperlink)
Residential window tints provide piece of mind. You can feel safe knowing your home windows are tinted with the very best window film technology available in today’s market.
As a Huper Optik window film dealer, we are the smarter choice for your residential solar control solution. The excellent performance of these films exceeds the growing expectations of discerning consumers who are increasingly concerned about comfort, aesthetics, safety and security in the home.
Hüper Optik nanotechnology window films not only greatly reduce the total solar energy buildup in the house, they also cut out more than 99.9% of the ultraviolet rays that cause skin problems and fading of interiors. While protecting valuable home furnishings, the non-reflective films have the added feature of low reflectivity at night so that the view is not obscured. The layer of film also provides an additional level of safety by keeping glass fragments together in the event of accidental breakage.
Obtain up to 9 LEED Certification points in the following areas with Residential Window Film:
• Light Pollution Reduction (1 Point)
• Optimizing Energy Performance (1 to 3 Points)
• Improving Thermal Comfort (1 Point)
• Providing Day lighting and Views (1 to 2 Points)
• Innovations in Operations and Upgrades (1 Point)
• Optimize Use of Alternative Materials (1 Point)
Commercial Window Tinting: (hyperlink)
Copy: Commercial window film is being used all over the country to lower energy consumption, reduce glare, add privacy to meeting rooms and offices all while creating a stylish, efficient environment for your employees. Fill out our request for a Free energy analysis and window film consultation for any commercial project and learn how to save up to a 50% energy saving while keeping the most natural / non-reflective look with superior solar control performance specifications. Calculations have shown that a significant reduction in utility costs can be achieved, giving you quick ROI and savings year after year.
Case Studies: From Huper
Energy Savings Calculator: Get From either Huper or Llumar
Decorative Window Tints: (hyperlink)
Copy: Decorative window films for your home can replicate the look and feel of etched glass at a fraction of the cost. With hundreds of options, the choice is clear. Decorative window film is easier to maintain with no added maintenance to the existing glass. Install decorative window tints on bathroom windows for added privacy, over any window to enhance the look or to simply make a fashion statement. It is also easy to change and update the look using decorative film for windows.
Office / Meeting Rooms:
• Why do we install? Look / Feel
Safety / Security Applications:
Safety film and security film is designed to protect both people and possessions. These films can provide protection against:
1. Smash and grab / Vandalism / Theft
2. Hurricane / Tornado / any wind-borne debris
3. Earthquakes and / Seismic activity
When the event is a natural disaster, vandalism, or robbery, the end result is shattered glass that acts like flying daggers and is responsible for most of the damage, injuries and deaths that occur during these events. When the event is a violent act, accident, theft or vandalism, the end result is loss of property and waiting with a broken or boarded window while the glass is being replaced.
In office buildings, restaurants, hotels, government buildings, retail buildings and even homes, much of the injury and destruction resulting from these events can be controlled and even prevented. So, whether you are looking for Hurricane film, security film or graffiti film, Window Genie has the specialty film for your needs.
Window Film History:
Window film was originally developed in flat glass application in the 1960’s. Its purpose was to help control a building’s internal temperature by reflecting solar light away from the window while maintaining acceptable vision through the glass. It also happened to help with safety in the event that a glass window broke during extreme weather or a home/office break-in. Since then, uses for residential and commercial window film and window tint have increased. There are metalized reflective films, dyed color films, ceramic films which contain no metal or dye and high VLT (visual light transmission) films which are considered the most efficient window films on the market currently. The use of any and all window films can add significant value to an office or home.
As window film production continued to develop and improve, decorative film with features such as dyed color and texture were introduced for architectural design purposes. Decorative film comes in a wide variety of colors and textures such as black, gold, bronze, gray or frosted. There is also a metalized reflective type of film that acts like a mirror on the exterior for complete privacy indoors. Privacy film has become a popular alternative to blinds and shades as decorative window treatment.
Since the energy crisis in the 1970’s, the most popular use of window film is still to reduce utility bills. Film does this through heat retention from within a building in winter and heat deflection from the sun during summer. Throughout the years, film has transformed from one that simply blocks light and heat and darkens the window like a shade or blinds. Window film is now made up of materials that still allow the visible light spectrum in so your office or home still appear bright and natural. What is kept out are the damaging and hot infrared and UV lights.
Although there are DIY films available, professional installation of window film is the preferred method because of the precision needed to apply film so that it is effective and aesthetically pleasing.