Choose Our Pressure Washing Services
Using a pressure washer on the exterior of your home can clean off years of built-up dirt, grime, and mold. But the process can be complicated and time-consuming, and you must buy an expensive electric pressure washer. When you hire a professional for pressure washing, all you have to do is sit back and relax while we use a commercial pressure washer to restore your home. At Window Genie of Northeast NJ, we provide quality, thorough pressure washers in Bergen County, NJ. Our pressure-washing team has years of experience in getting rid of even the toughest stains and contaminants from the exterior of your home while maintaining its safety and beauty. We also offer pressure-washing services for concrete patios, decks, and porches. To schedule a consultation for pressure washing, request a quote or call us today.
Determine if You Need an Electric Pressure Washer
If you’ve never used professional pressure washing services, you might not know why you need them. It’s important to schedule pressure washing every 3-5 years to maintain the appearance and condition of your home’s exterior. You should also schedule regular pressure washer surface cleaner services for your concrete driveway, patio, porch, deck, or other surfaces. Here are some signs your home or concrete surfaces would benefit from electric or gas pressure washer services:
- Your roof or the exterior of your home looks visibly dirty, grimy, or discolored.
- You see mold, mildew, or algae growth on your roof or siding.
- You are planning on re-painting your siding, deck, concrete patio, or your home’s exterior.
- You’re getting ready for a party, special event, or houseguests.
- You’re preparing your home for sale or to rent out.
- You can see stains on your siding, driveway, sidewalk, patio, or other surfaces.
- You’re getting ready to complete home repairs and need a clean surface to work with.
Learn About the Benefits of Pressure Washing
If you plan on selling your home or renting it out, electric or gas pressure washer services can increase your home’s resale value and make it more appealing to prospective buyers or tenants. Regular pressure washing services can significantly extend the lifespan of your home’s exterior and your concrete surfaces. If you’re on the fence about whether you should schedule pressure washing, learn more about the benefits:
- Remove organic growth like mold, mildew, and algae.
- Extend the lifespan of your home’s exterior or concrete surface.
- Improve the aesthetics of your home, driveway, patio, and more.
- Increase your home’s curb appeal.
- Get ready for houseguests or a special event.
- Prevent future damage, like cracking, chipping, breaking, rotting, and more.
- Remove dirt, grime, grease, pest infestations, animal poop, graffiti, and more.
Discover How Electric & Gas Pressure Washers Work
Electric and gas pressure washers use a very powerful stream of water to target small areas. An electric or gas pressure washer stores water in a tank, and the water pump continuously pulls water from a faucet and sprays it through the pressure washer hose toward the target. This pressurized water can quickly penetrate the pores of the surface being cleaned, pushing out dirt, grime, grease, and more. This pressure washer hose is reinforced with wire mesh and created from multiple high-density plastic layers. This ensures it can handle the high pressure of the water. Commercial pressure washers often have many attachments that can be attached to the pressure washer hose depending on the surface being cleaned.
In addition to pressure washing for houses and roofs, we also offer pressure washer surface cleaners for concrete. We can use a commercial pressure washer on your concrete driveway, sidewalk, patio, deck, porch, or other surfaces so it is clean and safe. Whether you’re getting ready for a special event or want to increase the resale value of your home, our hot water pressure washers will remove decades of built-up dirt and grime. Here are some signs you should schedule pressure washing services for your concrete surfaces:
- The concrete is stained or covered in grease, grime, or dirt.
- The concrete has mold, mildew, or algae growth.
- The concrete has graffiti or is otherwise defaced.
- You want to re-paint or re-stain the concrete.
- You want to prolong the life of the concrete and reduce the risk of future damage.
Call for Residential & Commercial Pressure Washers
Are you ready to schedule residential or commercial pressure washers in Bergen County, NJ? Call us today at Window Genie of Northeast NJ. We’ll send a member of our pressure washer team to your home to do an in-home consultation and evaluation. We can then give you an estimate for the cost of pressure washing services. To learn more about our pressure washing services in Bergen County, Passaic County, and Essex County, NJ, call us today or request a quote online.